Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Packing for my flight to Thailand!

Just finished packing for my 17 hour plane trip(s) to Thailand in the morning.. yikes...

I am used to traveling long distances to get home to my family in the USA...
so I know how taxing these long flights can be...

Thought I would share some of my favorite items...
which will help me get to Thailand ready to hit.the.beach. woo hoo..


1.  The temperature fluctuates throughout the flight.. I am always cold, then hot, than cold… yes, well you get the picture. I am bringing my Black PONCHO (yes, Oriflame)  .. perfect for layering I have been pretty much living in it since I received it a couple of weeks ago.  You can dress it up.. or dress it down.
 I am sure I won’t be needing in while I am in Thailand.. but compared to a sweatshirt, it will take practically NO room.. (more room for shopping, yea!)

2. Wool Socks. EVERYONE living in Norway has at least 10 pairs.  I always have a pair in my bag so I can kick my shoes off as soon as I get on the plane.. and get cozy..

3. Optimals Oxygen Boost™ Eye Stick  - I am addicted to this… I have a real problem with puffiness & bags under my eyes… especially when I am traveling and worn out… I swear this is a MIRACLE worker.  I have  stocked up & keep them in my purse.. in my car.. and in my briefcase.. when I need a little pick me up!
 4. Nourishing Hand Cream for Dry Hands –this is a must have for me anytime,but especially when I am flying-my skin gets so dry, perfect way to keep my hands moisturized the entire trip.

5. TENDER CARE. I carry it with me everywhere I go. And just like my hands, my lips feel super dehydrated after a few hours on a plane. This is another of my little miracle workers!

6. Noise cancelling headphones – Yes… traveling with around 80 people in our group for 17 hours on plane.. hmmm … I think these might come in handy to grab a little nap.

7. The number one thing I do on flights to keep myself feeling good – especially on super long flights, is drink loads & loads of water.  This is the best way for me to keep from being dehydrated and getting hit hard with jet lag.

8. My Tempur pedic EYE MASK…  my baby sister works for Tempur & was nice enough to give me this..(OK, I stole it from her) last time I was in the U.S.   It is so comfortable- and I am 100% sure the little pillows under the eyes not only keep light out.. but help keep the puffiness down. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Wish me luck with the EXTRA long flight tomorrow...
 I know once I land in Phuket- and get to the resort.. it will all be worth it! ..

making money in Norway, get a job in Norway, Oriflame

2 comments: